Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 3, 2013
8:48:52 AM
View profile
What app can i use to read someones messages off their phone without them knowing
Edited by Phil-101 on Jun 14, 2014 at 12:56:32 PM

What app can i use to read someones messages off their phone without them knowing. for an iphone?

[removed spam content]

What app can i use to read someones messages off their phone without them knowing. for an iphone?

[removed spam content]

What app can i use to read someones messages off their phone without them knowing

[ Edited ]
9 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(9)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2013 8:47:42 PM
(0)
Master

I think this sums up this post!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

I think this sums up this post!

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: What app can i use to read someones messages off their phone without them knowing

2 of 10 (2,622 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 3, 2013 8:59:09 PM
(0)
Employee

There is no app to "spy" on others.

This is illegal.

AT&T is all about protecting customers information and privacy.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

There is no app to "spy" on others.

This is illegal.

AT&T is all about protecting customers information and privacy.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What app can i use to read someones messages off their phone without them knowing

3 of 10 (2,615 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 9:44:42 AM
(0)
Tutor

I don't think he was asking this question to get an app from att  to be used in an illegal or malicious intent.  

I'm having issues with my text being sent to third party.   My wife has knowledge of every text content sent or recieved from my phone.   She's not on my att wireless plan.

Even after I recently changed my password and security questions , thinking she may have accessed my att account from  a laptop ,  she is still getting my text .  

If the question in the original post can be answered in a not so defensive or less abrasive manner would be great.  

I don't think he was asking this question to get an app from att  to be used in an illegal or malicious intent.  

I'm having issues with my text being sent to third party.   My wife has knowledge of every text content sent or recieved from my phone.   She's not on my att wireless plan.

Even after I recently changed my password and security questions , thinking she may have accessed my att account from  a laptop ,  she is still getting my text .  

If the question in the original post can be answered in a not so defensive or less abrasive manner would be great.  

4 of 10 (2,229 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 10:33:33 AM
(0)
Scholar

darendooley wrote:

How about this:

What you're asking for is illegal, regardless of your motivation for doing it.

Apple does not allow illegal apps in the App Store, and AT&T can't help you break the law either.

darendooley wrote:

How about this:

What you're asking for is illegal, regardless of your motivation for doing it.

Apple does not allow illegal apps in the App Store, and AT&T can't help you break the law either.

5 of 10 (2,216 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 7:04:58 PM
(0)
Master
Your wife probably has your appleid setup for iMessages within the settings. She is receiving iMessages being sent to your number or appleid. Settings>messages and see what she has set to receive messages from.

Your wife probably has your appleid setup for iMessages within the settings. She is receiving iMessages being sent to your number or appleid. Settings>messages and see what she has set to receive messages from.

Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

6 of 10 (2,159 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2014 12:18:05 PM
(0)
Contributor

"AT&T is all about protecting customers information and privacy."

I think that is great that AT&T strives to protect their customers privacy. I just wish they would care about simply protecting their customers. "Find my iphone" is great app when used for intended purpose, but when you're in a bad situation, with an abusive spouse, it's a nightmare. Before anyone judges me and says "just leave"....it's a daily behind the scenes plan in action, but not an easy one. I know there must be many other women experiencing what I am. I am under 24/7 survellience, so wherever i might be (ex. the gym) he typically is somewhere stalking me. I called AT&T and pleaded with them for my safety, sanity....my children's....asked to please help me. They wouldn't speak to me because i didn't have his password. Basically the narcissistic abuser is the primary account "controller" owner....and can watch me online too. i need my phone badly to get us out of this situation, but very hard too bad i don't have the password. I would lose my job if some women called, pleading for help, being tormented daily. i have filed for divorce and now have a little more control - got rid of iphone and got Galaxy 3, but he still manages to find a way to access. I just hope someone makes him accontable for not using his device as set out in terms & conditions.

Mr Mills .....I would just hope maybe next time you wouldn't be so quick to judge, and especially not ever speak so intentionally cruel to someone.......you have no idea what circumstances they might be facing. Do you have a mother or sister? Maybe she is the one being spied on. Smiley Sad

Msy God have mercy on you as well, on all of us ...we all need it every now and then

I think that is great that AT&T strives to protect their customers privacy. I just wish they would care about simply protecting their customers. "Find my iphone" is great app when used for intended purpose, but when you're in a bad situation, with an abusive spouse, it's a nightmare. Before anyone judges me and says "just leave"....it's a daily behind the scenes plan in action, but not an easy one. I know there must be many other women experiencing what I am. I am under 24/7 survellience, so wherever i might be (ex. the gym) he typically is somewhere stalking me. I called AT&T and pleaded with them for my safety, sanity....my children's....asked to please help me. They wouldn't speak to me because i didn't have his password. Basically the narcissistic abuser is the primary account "controller" owner....and can watch me online too. i need my phone badly to get us out of this situation, but very hard too bad i don't have the password. I would lose my job if some women called, pleading for help, being tormented daily. i have filed for divorce and now have a little more control - got rid of iphone and got Galaxy 3, but he still manages to find a way to access. I just hope someone makes him accontable for not using his device as set out in terms & conditions.

Mr Mills .....I would just hope maybe next time you wouldn't be so quick to judge, and especially not ever speak so intentionally cruel to someone.......you have no idea what circumstances they might be facing. Do you have a mother or sister? Maybe she is the one being spied on. Smiley Sad

Msy God have mercy on you as well, on all of us ...we all need it every now and then

7 of 10 (1,537 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2014 3:51:21 PM
(0)
Master

redraiderchic wrote:

Sorry about your situation but Find my Iphone is an Apple app.  If you need help go to the Apple Store and have them help you disable that feature.  www.apple.com/retail.

redraiderchic wrote:

Sorry about your situation but Find my Iphone is an Apple app.  If you need help go to the Apple Store and have them help you disable that feature.  www.apple.com/retail.

8 of 10 (1,512 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2014 8:19:24 PM
(0)
Tutor

9 of 10 (1,457 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2014 8:20:39 PM
(0)
Tutor
There's nothing illegal about monitoring your children's communications. Maybe think first, then think again before blasting away at someone.
There's nothing illegal about monitoring your children's communications. Maybe think first, then think again before blasting away at someone.

10 of 10 (1,456 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments