For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
cdj909's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009 12:06 AM

Closed

Way to see recent calls for other phones on my plan?

I would like to screen my daughters calls. WIthout having the phone, what is the best way for me to be able to see a recent calls history on her phone? The best I can find is the previous months bill. Is that my only option? Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

15 years ago

When you log into the Online Accoount Manager:  Click Voice & Data Usage.  In the drop down box under "User" select the phone that you want to vuew the details for.  Across from Shared Minutes Usage is a link called View Detail.  Click on that and it shows you all the calls for that line.

Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

15 years ago

sign up for an account on AT&T login to view the call log. this will show you all incoming calls and out going calls. it will show you calls from yesterday and today that if AT&T has updated the call log history. they been slow lately.
Message Edited by graphite07 on 04-21-2009 05:16:31 PM

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

I found it. THank you. Does this also work for text messages?
Message Edited by cdj909 on 04-21-2009 05:33:37 PM

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

I found it. Thank you. Does this also work for text messages?

Guru

• 

785 Messages

15 years ago

@cdj909 wrote:
I found it. Thank you. Does this also work for text messages?

Yes. There will be a tab for "data", it will show the phone number she texts or the number that texts here but you can't see what the message said. Just click on details in the data tab.
Message Edited by Facci on 04-21-2009 07:40:50 PM

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

15 years ago

You cannot read the contents of messages online.  You can only read the contents from the phone they were sent to or sent from.  There is no other way.

You can see the details for the messages online like you do for calls (date/time/to/from).

You get there pretty much the same way except you scroll down to Shared Data Usage and click the link for View Details.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

I really appreciate your help. If I see "wap.cingular", I understand that that means data was sent/received over the internet. But that also does NOT show me the number, correct?

Master

• 

7.4K Messages

15 years ago

Yes wap.cingular shows data which is different that messages.  Data would be things that use the internet so there is no number associated since you do not call the internet.  Messages would be marked as "Text/IM/Messaging" for the type.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.