The new iPhone 15
lokey34's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 2:19 AM

Watch instead of iPhone

I just got a new iPhone and they were pushing the second one free on me how come I can not get the series 4 watch with cellular with connectivity instead of the iPhone it is cheaper. I still have to add a data plan for the watch and pay an access fee. It is still a win for AT&T.

Maybe someone already asked this question.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@lokey34 wrote:

I understand the promotion that it was of an out loud rhetorical question. With hopes of maybe getting a conversation started about why somethings are picked and why some things are not.

Apple watchs are not sold on next installments they are sold on accessory installments which are 20 months.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@lokey34 wrote:

I just got a new iPhone and they were pushing the second one free on me how come I can not get the series 4 watch with cellular with connectivity instead of the iPhone it is cheaper. I still have to add a data plan for the watch and pay an access fee. It is still a win for AT&T.

Maybe someone already asked this question.

BOGO deals are not to save us money.  They are to add new customers and keep them long enough to make a profit.  You adding a tablet or watch doesn’t add new customers.  

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

Read the terms of the bogo offer and you will have your answer. Companies dictate what the offer is not the customer. You can’t go into a grocery store and see 2 avocados for a dollar and say but I want 1 avocado and 1 cucumber ont the 2 for a dollar  deal even tho the cucumber is a fraction of what an avacado  costs. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I understand the promotion that it was of an out loud rhetorical question. With hopes of maybe getting a conversation started about why somethings are picked and why some things are not.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

The last two posts are what I was getting at originally, two awesome points of view that I had not thought of that also happen to be true.

SHOUTOUT  GLIMMERMAN76 AND  LIZDANCE40

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.