The new iPhone 15
mickoo's profile

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 12:29 AM

WHY is my iPhone still "In progress"?!

People who ordered off of Apple already have tracking numbers and have left China already. I know it's a too early to say that it wont come in by Friday, but can my package get delivered in 24 hours? I really want mine to come in by Friday. I'm a new iPhone AND AT&T user and i'd hate for everything to be delayed...

Scholar

• 

331 Messages

12 years ago

@cgarre wrote:

my samsung galaxy s2 (second line) also was backordered and is still showing "in progress" for 3 working days !! looks like att has a lot of phones backordered - atleast samsung galaxy s2 and iphone for sure. Hope shipping shows tomorrow ... there was some posts that said it will ship on friday .. but i guess it will come on friday.

I just got emails with tracking numbers for all three phones. I imagine that everybody else who got their orders in before AT&T sold out will get their emails soon as well.

Try not to get too worked up over this. It will happen.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

12 years ago

@dww0311 wrote:

I just got emails with tracking numbers for all three phones. I imagine that everybody else who got their orders in before AT&T sold out will get their emails soon as well.

I just received mine also! I am so happy! I'd be concerned if you don't have a tracking number by now. Especially if you ordered multiple phones. I heard horror stories about orders not shipping when multiple phones are ordered. It's a big relief that you somehow got tracking information tonight. Congratulations and just be thankful your order of multiple phones is not being held up since an order can not partially be shipped. Sleep well my friend. Sleep well.

Scholar

• 

331 Messages

12 years ago

@Cissar wrote:

@dww0311 wrote:

I just received mine also! I am so happy! I'd be concerned if you don't have a tracking number by now. Especially if you ordered multiple phones. I heard horror stories about orders not shipping when multiple phones are ordered. It's a big relief that you somehow got tracking information tonight. Congratulations and just be thankful your order of multiple phones is not being held up since an order can not partially be shipped. Sleep well my friend. Sleep well.

Congrats!

Unless I'm mistaken, each upgrade goes in as a separate order, even though they are on the same account. I have three separate order numbers and three separate tracking numbers, one for each phone.

if it goes anything like last time with the iPhone 4 launch, the tracking number emails will filter out all through the day on Wednesday and possibly into Thursday. They'll arrive though. I just want folks not to worry themselves sick about it. It'll happen.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

12 years ago

I'm afraid your mistaken. Sadly it will all be under one order so if one phone is not available the entire shipment is held. Imagine the costs of mailing each phone seperately when they can all fit in one box! Glad to hear they had all your phones! Wouldn't want to be the poor sap who ordered 3 phones but had to wait until November for them.

Scholar

• 

331 Messages

12 years ago

@Cissar wrote:

I'm afraid your mistaken. Sadly it will all be under one order so if one phone is not available the entire shipment is held. Imagine the costs of mailing each phone seperately when they can all fit in one box! Glad to hear they had all your phones! Wouldn't want to be the poor sap who ordered 3 phones but had to wait until November for them.

Well, as I said, I have three separate, different order numbers and three separate, different tracking numbers. All three phones are on the same account.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

12 years ago

i got an email from att along with a tracking number in it, but the tracking number's not working yet..

Not Found

No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

So after reading this mac spy software review i decided to install the app and after some time the same thing happened to me. And nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.