The new iPhone 15
mickoo's profile

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 12:29 AM

WHY is my iPhone still "In progress"?!

People who ordered off of Apple already have tracking numbers and have left China already. I know it's a too early to say that it wont come in by Friday, but can my package get delivered in 24 hours? I really want mine to come in by Friday. I'm a new iPhone AND AT&T user and i'd hate for everything to be delayed...

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Master

• 

10.3K Messages

12 years ago

I'd wait until tomorrow night at about this time before getting my panties in a bunch. Nothing you can do to make it come any faster, anyway. Phones that are coming in thru Alaska are the ones bought through Apple, not ATT. Apple's get sent and tracked all the way from China. AT&T's get sent from a warehouse already inside the US. Their tracking number don't show up until 1-2 days before delivery and we're not quite there yet.

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

12 years ago

They leave wherever you bought it from. If you bought it from AT&T.com, you have to wait until their warehouse receives and catalogs their shipments. If you bought it from Store.Apple.Com, you have to wait until their warehouse decides to ship it. Depending on when you pre-ordered yours and if you read the news they have several hundred thousand customers, you may see it on Friday plus or minus a day.

Scholar

• 

249 Messages

12 years ago

Go here http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WBPM_lid=homepage/ct1.html_pnl_trk

Track by reference, enter the order number without the last two numbers, Usa and your zip.

I just got my tracking and the phone just made it to alaska...but with that method I could see the status earlier.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

12 years ago

by saying "minus a day" you made me less anxious about it arriving late. (:
I hope it does come in a day earlier. I heard that the 4 did..

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

12 years ago

I tried that already both UPS and FedEx and still nothing...
I'll see later on tonight if anything comes up.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

12 years ago

My order status is still processing as well. If they ship out tomorrow, I hope they will use 2nd day air instead of ground so I can get it on Friday. As promised by AT&T salesperson.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

12 years ago

That's what i'm saying! I ordered at 3am CST only an hour after the pre-orders started...cause i fell asleep. 😕 I heard that the systems weren't even working anyways until 2:40ish. Mine should be shipped already...

Scholar

• 

249 Messages

12 years ago

They're not shipping it "ground", from China.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

12 years ago

ahhh ok. well thanks for clearing that up.

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

12 years ago

my samsung galaxy s2 (second line) also was backordered and is still showing "in progress" for 3 working days !! looks like att has a lot of phones backordered - atleast samsung galaxy s2 and iphone for sure. Hope shipping shows tomorrow ... there was some posts that said it will ship on friday .. but i guess it will come on friday.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.