Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Voicemail error 1035

Highlighted
Teacher

Voicemail error 1035

I read the solutions to the same voicemail problems everyone else had on this forum and attempted all of the ones I found that were relative to my iPhone. However, none of them have worked. I tried a master reset and resetting my network settings along with other less drastic measures. My cellular data is on and my wifi is off. Settings wise everything is like straight outta the box except for preference settings like font size and bold text etc.. Please help me lol. I need to get this setup.

Message 1 of 21
Teacher
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by SundanceD
‎09-05-2017 6:30 PM

Re: Voicemail error 1035

If you're having the same problems I was having the only thing that worked was calling myself and going through the greeting and voicemail options using the keypad on my phone. That worked immediately and I didn't have any problems.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 21
Contributor

Thank you!!! This worked! 

Message 3 of 21
Contributor

Tutor,

A thousand thanks. I had been going crazy trying to fix this and your suggestion worked perfectly!!!

Message 4 of 21
Tutor

Press and hold the "1" key on the Phone keypad.  That will call your voicemail where you can set up your greeting, password and other options.

I was originally getting the 1035 error then I discovered the press/hold 1 button method.  I no longer get the 1035 error when changing the greeting thru the Voicemail app. 

So I don't know if it was like my accessing VM thru press/hold 1 key method to set up initial greeting actually "kickstarted" the ability to change the greeting subsequently with no error in the app...,,

OR if it could be something the AT&T support person did while helping me with a different issue about the HUGE time delay between a caller leaving a voicemail and when the message actually shows up in Visual Voicemail (which by the way her fix did not work after all).

Message 5 of 21
Contributor

I had the same problem. It is now fixed. The solution is go to settings, go to general, go to reset, then reset network settings. Solve the problem in two minutes

Message 6 of 21
Contributor

Fix the problem by going to settings, go to general, go to reset, then reset network settings. All will be fine after that

Message 7 of 21
Contributor

Error 1035 message showing up when trying to set up voicemail

Tried the turning off Wi-Fi and going into settings   Select general and select network reset

I have still not had any success 

You help me please

Ed A

Message 8 of 21
Contributor

Re: Error 1035 message showing up when trying to set up voicemail

It’s not working 

Message 9 of 21
Contributor

Re: Error 1035 message showing up when trying to set up voicemail

Go to settings, go to general, scroll to bottom on right side, click on reset, click on RESET NETWORK SETTINGS. 

Voicemail will work fine after you re-put in your password for your Wi-Fi system.

Message 10 of 21
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support