The new iPhone 15
Mjlobsinger's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 17th, 2015 1:39 AM

Voice mail delivery delay

What can I do to get my voicemail delivered to my phone 5 in a reasonable amount of time? 8 hours is not reasonable. I turn on my data when I see I've missed a call and it doesn't make a difference.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there! @Mjlobsinger thanks for posting your concerns. I’m sorry to hear that you are getting delays in voicemail.

So I can further assist you, please private message me by clicking here and provide your name and a good contact number.

We will contact you within two business days, between the hours of 11:00 am to 7:00 pm CST

Thanks!

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I'm having the same issue.  I tried resetting my network settings, and it did push my existing notifications and voicemails through, but after that they were delayed again.  I actually don't think the reset helped, because I could get the notifications and voicemails pushed through by powering off and on.  I went through AT&T's chat support and the only thing they could recommend was using the basic voicemail (hold down 1 to call in).  The voicemails are there, but the notifications are not being pushed through to the phone, and also not available on the app.

Did you get any other help from the Support person?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

I started having this problem December 30, 2015 with my iPhone 5.  Messages were delayed 3 days, now my latest one was delayed 12 hours.  I just reset my Network Settings and left myself a VM, which came through about 5 minutes later.  I'll see if that's a fix for me.  Visual VM has worked great for years and was a definite reason for buying the iPhone.  It is not acceptable to lose this function. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.