Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show up

Contributor

Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show up

For the past week, sporadically I receive text messages or voice messsages only after I send a text. Sometimes the phone will ring other times other times no ring, just the voicemail which I only know is there after I send a text... what IN THE WORLD?

I am in the DMV area, anyone else expericencing issues???

Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show

kim513 wrote:

For the past week, sporadically I receive text messages or voice messsages only after I send a text. Sometimes the phone will ring other times other times no ring, just the voicemail which I only know is there after I send a text... what IN THE WORLD?

I am in the DMV area, anyone else expericencing issues???

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry your voicemail indicator isn't working properly. Please visit here for tools that can help.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show

I just got a new 1 phone 6 last monday.  I just noticed Friday that the voicemail indicator is NOT

working at allSmiley Sad(  Im getting voicemails, but I dont know they are in thereSmiley Sad( the button on the bottom does not show voicemails and the button doesnt work at allSmiley Sad  I have to dial 1 and hold it down to check to see if I have voicemail.

I was on the phone for 1/2 hour with tech Friday but still not resolvedSmiley Sad(

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

Yes. I'm experiencing this problem
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support