Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 10, 2013
1:40:07 PM
View profile
Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show up

For the past week, sporadically I receive text messages or voice messsages only after I send a text. Sometimes the phone will ring other times other times no ring, just the voicemail which I only know is there after I send a text... what IN THE WORLD?

I am in the DMV area, anyone else expericencing issues???

For the past week, sporadically I receive text messages or voice messsages only after I send a text. Sometimes the phone will ring other times other times no ring, just the voicemail which I only know is there after I send a text... what IN THE WORLD?

Accepted Solution

Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show up

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 5, 2013 12:54:01 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by Dorlese_D on Dec 16, 2013 at 1:59:24 PM

kim513 wrote:

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry your voicemail indicator isn't working properly. Please visit here for tools that can help.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

kim513 wrote:

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry your voicemail indicator isn't working properly. Please visit here for tools that can help.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (2,771 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2014 9:41:17 AM
(0)
Contributor

I just got a new 1 phone 6 last monday.  I just noticed Friday that the voicemail indicator is NOT

working at allSmiley Sad(  Im getting voicemails, but I dont know they are in thereSmiley Sad( the button on the bottom does not show voicemails and the button doesnt work at allSmiley Sad  I have to dial 1 and hold it down to check to see if I have voicemail.

I was on the phone for 1/2 hour with tech Friday but still not resolvedSmiley Sad(

I just got a new 1 phone 6 last monday.  I just noticed Friday that the voicemail indicator is NOT

working at allSmiley Sad(  Im getting voicemails, but I dont know they are in thereSmiley Sad( the button on the bottom does not show voicemails and the button doesnt work at allSmiley Sad  I have to dial 1 and hold it down to check to see if I have voicemail.

I was on the phone for 1/2 hour with tech Friday but still not resolvedSmiley Sad(

Re: Voice mail but no missed calls, only after I send a text do new text messages or voice mail show

3 of 4 (1,264 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2016 9:13:03 PM
(0)
Contributor
Yes. I'm experiencing this problem
Yes. I'm experiencing this problem

4 of 4 (163 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments