For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
nuvision1001's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 12:15 PM

Voicemail service not available

Phone:  HTC A9

When accessing voicemail I get the "Service Not Available" message.  It has been this way for the last 5 days ...

This is the first time this has happened in the last 4 years.

Thank you ...

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Except for the various forum pages, I have not seen any acknowledgement by AT&T that the "service not available" problem even exists.  I keep thinking that i will get an email or see something online or get a free pass or $200 or a "kiss my grits"  or something. 

It is unbelievable that they have not stepped up to some degree. 

I know at least one of their folks with authority to speak knows about the terrible problem.

I will call them Monday and demand that I not be charged for wireless service until this is fixed.  If any of you choose to do so, be sure to ask for the "Customer Loyalty" department..

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

What is the problem? No more lies. Can it be fixed or not?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I just spoke to them and they said if you are around nc or sc you are screwed and they are working on it with no resolution in site im just glad i had some honest that spoke good English......

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

T mobile is not very good in my area, but Sprint may hear from me in the morning. This is ridiculous 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Same issue here, in NC.  Both my voice mail and my husband's have been out since Monday.  I have been on every type of support (phone, chat, social media) and 99% of the support reps have no idea what is going on.  You have to keep asking for "advanced technical support" and then ask for a supervisor before you get someone who will tell you this is a "network" problem.  They told me on Monday and Wednesday it would be 48-72 hours.  Then, assured me it would be fixed by Friday.  I just got off the phone again and they are still staying they need 48 more hours.  I told them that was unacceptable and demanded they give me a solution.  The technician told me to use wifi to make sure I can answer my phone at all times (????) so nothing would go to voice mail.  OK, then.  

After demanding another solution, the rep gave me a credit for $20.  (As if 8-10 hours of my time is worth $20 - ha!)  I told him that didn't help, because I still don't have voice mail.  He then assured me they were working 200% to solve the problem and said there was nothing else he could do.  Kuddos, AT&T.  I'm a 20 year customer.  Not for long.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I'm having the same issue for a week now.  Customer service just says its being g worked on. I downloaded You mail app and I'm getting VM now.  I can't get my old vm but new ones are coming in 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I have called service and they were supposed to call me back in 2-3 hours.  That was four hours ago and I still cannot access my voicemail.  I get the same response, “service not available”.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Spoke to customer service and a tech today. They said it's an Android update issue. They acknowledge it's a major problem and they don't yet have a solution. Hoping they, or Android,  figure it out soon. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My at&t visual voicemail is not working.  I already reset app settings.  If I hold down #1, it says the service is not available.  How do I fix the issue?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I have gone through the same thing and my husband does not have the problem either. (JC) Which voicemail app did you go download, I may try that since all else failed. There are so many to choose from. Thanks~J

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.