For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
pjw204's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, March 24th, 2016 11:10 AM

Update to IOS 9.3 causes problem with bluetooth.

I have an Apple iPhone 5s. I ran a software update to IOS 9.3. Now I am having problems with my bluetooth connecting with my Motorola 720 head set. It stays in continuing search for devices and does not pick up other devices except for my Toyota. I work at a university and we have other devices all over that place but it does not pick them up. Is any one else having problems?

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

FWIW I don't use Bluetooth on a regular basis so with that said you might look at this Google search of others reporting the same or similar issue for possible help.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=ios+9.3+bluetooth+issues

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Believe me I have read instructions for both the iPhone and the H720. I have tried everything they suggested such as deleting the device from the phone and resetting the H720 back to default settings, turning them both off for a time and then trying again. Nothing has worked. I did go to the website you gave me and found out that I am not the only one having problems. I will keep working on it but otherwise I will have to wait for them to correct it and send out another update. I am not happy about that so I will keep reading.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I still have not been able to get my ear piece H720 to pair with my phone. I took it up to an ATT store and they could not tell me what to do. I am frustrated. I have read that others are having the same problem. I hope ATT comes out with a solution soon.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.