Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlock unused iPhone 4s

Highlighted
Contributor

Unlock unused iPhone 4s

I have AT&T 4s iPhone but currently transferred phone number to the new 6S. How do I unlock the old 4S if it does not have a phone number?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎06-26-2016 10:49 AM

Re: Unlock unused iPhone 4s

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/

Apply for for the unlock as a non customer. (Since it is not active on your lines)

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

This is an OUTSTANDING service. Thank you! I will indeed look at AT&T for my next service provider.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I have tried several times to get a used iPhone4S unlocked that I bought on ebay. Every time I get the message, "We are not able to confirm your information at this time, try again later?! I've emailed the seller and asked them to request it be unlocked, so far no response.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support