Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlock my iPhone 6S plus

Unlock my iPhone 6S plus

Hello, I am tracking in Taiwan found out I can't use my phone here! Please let me know how to unlock it! As we known, it's by law now carriers need to unlock cellphones if it's needed. Thank you!
Message 1 of 9
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Yellowbug2017
‎10-08-2016 7:11 PM

Re: Unlock my iPhone 6S plus

As long as it qualifies, you can get it unlocked: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 9
ACE - Sage

@Yellowbug2017

The agreement with the FCC (it isn't a law) is that ATT will unlock your phone once all financial obligations are fulfilled.  Contract complete or Next installments paid off.  If you still owe on the phone, you will have to add a passport plan or use wifi calling were available.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 9

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me!
My phone Contract has completed and paid off. I am stilling using AT&T, lately I am just traveling in and out of the states, and I need a SIM card from local while I am here in Asia! Could we take a look of that through emails here! I can call to the states now, since I can't use the new sim!
Thank you
Message 4 of 9

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me
Message 5 of 9
ACE - Sage

Please edit the post and remove your number.  Use the link provided by @sandblaster to request the unlock. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 6 of 9

I tried this https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/ Everything seems fine! I select " I have read and agree to the eligibility requirements to unlock my device." Then continue... Nothing happens! It just keep loading forever!!! I have internet access here... not sure why! What else could I do?! Thanks!
Message 7 of 9
ACE - Sage

Sorry, that's your only option.  Try another browser or better wifi connection. 

Hoefully the captcha will behave for you.  

Message 8 of 9
Contributor

I was told by a representative tht I qualify for the unlock. But this is what I get. We can't complete your request
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support