The new iPhone 15
Yellowbug2017's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, October 8th, 2016 11:16 PM

Unlock my iPhone 6S plus

Hello, I am tracking in Taiwan found out I can't use my phone here! Please let me know how to unlock it! As we known, it's by law now carriers need to unlock cellphones if it's needed. Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

As long as it qualifies, you can get it unlocked: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@Yellowbug2017

The agreement with the FCC (it isn't a law) is that ATT will unlock your phone once all financial obligations are fulfilled.  Contract complete or Next installments paid off.  If you still owe on the phone, you will have to add a passport plan or use wifi calling were available.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me!
My phone Contract has completed and paid off. I am stilling using AT&T, lately I am just traveling in and out of the states, and I need a SIM card from local while I am here in Asia! Could we take a look of that through emails here! I can call to the states now, since I can't use the new sim!
Thank you

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Please edit the post and remove your number.  Use the link provided by @sandblaster to request the unlock. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I tried this https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/?#/ Everything seems fine! I select " I have read and agree to the eligibility requirements to unlock my device." Then continue... Nothing happens! It just keep loading forever!!! I have internet access here... not sure why! What else could I do?! Thanks!

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Sorry, that's your only option.  Try another browser or better wifi connection. 

Hoefully the captcha will behave for you.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I was told by a representative tht I qualify for the unlock. But this is what I get. We can't complete your request
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.