Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlock iPhone 7

Contributor

Unlock iPhone 7

I've been waiting for days now to use my phone! And I still can't. I put in a request to unlock a few days ago. I woke up this morning to an email from at&t thinking they finally unlocked my phone so I could use it, but when I opened the email I got this "This request requires additional research to determine eligibility" what's going on???
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Unlock iPhone 7

Not enough information.

Did you port your number to another carrier?

Have you received and paid your final bill?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Unlock iPhone 7

It was a friends phone. She still has AT&T service, she just got a better phone. She gave me her IPhone 7 because she knew I was in need of a phone. She paid off the iPhone 7 in full purchased a different phone and put her current at&t number on the new phone. So as far as final bill the phone is fully paid for and she still has AT&T service just not with the iPhone 7. So that's why I'm confused as to what is taking so long
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support