The new iPhone 15
jhwang's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 14th, 2016 4:48 PM

Unlock denied on brand new iphone 6s,

Hi,

I purchased brand new iphone 6s from Best buy (I do have the receipt) and tried to unlock the phone so that i can use while i am out of the country for a month. I never had a AT&T account or have I ever used your carrier but I am a client of H2o wireless and I do know that you are correlated. When i requested for unlock code, it says my device is active with another AT&T account. Can you advise me as to how I can fix this?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble unlocking your iPhone 6S, congratulations on the new phone by the way! We’d be more than happy to look into this for you to see where exactly the unlock process is getting held up, it’s possible the phone was used on another account as part of the initial testing of the device. Please send us a private message by clicking here, and include your full name, a good contact number, the IMEI of the device and your latest request number.
We look forward to hearing from you
Rachel A
AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello! I have the same issue. I bought a brand new iPhone 6S Plus, requested to unlock through AT&T  online and get a message that my phone is active on another AT&T account.  I am using it on Straight Talk. Can you help is this case?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

As instructed above, send a private message to ATT...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.