The new iPhone 15
Amg.97's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 16th, 2018 12:14 PM

Turned off phone

I really need my old phone number to log into my account on apple and other apps but cannot use it since I can’t turn on my phone currently is there any way I can get sms messages from my turn off phone to log into important stuff without having to reactivate the old service. 

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

6 years ago

@Amg.97 wrote:

I really need my old phone number to log into my account on apple and other apps but cannot use it since I can’t turn on my phone currently is there any way I can get sms messages from my turn off phone to log into important stuff without having to reactivate the old service. 

Why don’t you use your Apple ID ( email ) and password to log in to Apple account? 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Ive done my apple log in but on some apps I need my number for a verification and can’t sign in without the code that was sent to my number.

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

If the app sends a verification text message to your old phone number, you need to have a phone with that old phone number active and connected to the network.  Just knowing your old phone number won’t get you access to the texts sent to that number.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.