*Traveling and time change*

*Traveling and time change*

This coming friday I will be traveling from here in Oklahoma to Florida (East Coast). Will my iPhone 5 automatically detect the time zone and change the time to an hour ahead once I cross into EST? and then of course will it turn back once I get back to CST.

I just want to make sure I dont miss my flights and meetings I will be in for the weekend.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: *Traveling and time change*

prostreet71ss wrote:

This coming friday I will be traveling from here in Oklahoma to Florida (East Coast). Will my iPhone 5 automatically detect the time zone and change the time to an hour ahead once I cross into EST? and then of course will it turn back once I get back to CST.

I just want to make sure I dont miss my flights and meetings I will be in for the weekend.

Thanks

It will if you have the settings set to "Set Automatically". Go to Settings/General/Date & Time and make sure "Set Automatically" is on. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3

Re: *Traveling and time change*

Yes thank you! I checked and my "Set Automatically" is ON! thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

sandblaster wrote:

prostreet71ss wrote:

Thanks

It will if you have the settings set to "Set Automatically". Go to Settings/General/Date & Time and make sure "Set Automatically" is on. 

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support