The new iPhone 15
Raegan2010's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, May 9th, 2018 7:14 PM

This place along with apple useless

I bought this phone third party and is now go figure is now blacklisted I’m so sick of trying to fight with y’all and get to the bottom of this I just want my gd iPhone I paid 150$ for to work it wasn’t stolen or lost it was flagged that soon as someone disabled t by interning the password wrong too many times now I’ve said this time and time again too if I knew the person I bought it from I wouldn’t be here dealing with u guys for a fourth time so here it is clean my imei number or send me a phone that will work [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

Sorry, ATT is not going to send you a phone or anything else. Your incorrect password issue requires a factory reset. ATT can’t help you with that. Any blacklisted phone can only be unblacklisted by whoever put it on the blacklist. Once again, ATT can’t help you. 

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

How is any of this at&t's fault? Entering a password in incorrectly doesnt put the phone on the black list, somebody reporting it stolen does. At&t is not gonna send you a free phone for a phone the previous owner reported as stolen. Also you have no idea if the phone is not stolen. You may not have stolen it, but somebody could have. If somebody steals you car, and you find a person that bought it off craigs list from the original theif, is your car still stolen? Of course it is. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

When you buy a device, you ought to learn how to work it.

if it’s screen locked,  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Not the same as blacklisted.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Once again at &t can’t do anything when I have no idea who the owner was previously or anything about them I waisted $150 for what

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

You still haven't explained how at&t has wronged you here. @Raegan2010

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

They can’t unlock the phone if the imei is being flagged as lost or stolen my point from the start of this post bout this phone to unlock and use but like I said I put in the imei reported as a problem I’ve called and since I have no knowledge of who the previous owner is how they put it the phone is pretty much useless

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

ITS an apple issue, even if at&t wanted to unlock it they couldnt, APPLE APPLE APPLE  its the same ole story, buy a phone from the internet or street corner, buyer tries to activate, phone is stolen and seller is long gone. this is nobodies fault but yours

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Raegan2010 If it's been reported stolen, only the original owner can take the phone off the stolen list. Every thing is working as it's meant to work. Att hasn't wronged you. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

It wasn’t reported when I bought the thing but soon as I order a SIM card to activate it it’s reported so if I knew the Craigslist dude and had his information and phone number I wouldn’t be in this mess so can’t so can’t do a whole lot now can I so what’s the use of I got a iPhone 6 a SIM card from At&T that came with it but soon as I got it checked went and got my carrier SIM card soon as I do to activate it with mine boom so much help they been

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

6 years ago

There is NOTHING AT&T can do. The person that sold you the phone reported it lost or stolen and that caused it to be black listed. You were scammed by the seller. Only the person that listed the phone as lost or stolen can remove the blacklist, but that is, most likely, not going to happen.

It may be possible that the person that sold you the phone, stole the phone. AT&T cannot remove the blacklist unless the person that listed it, removes it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.