Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Switching 1phone 5 from straight talk to ATT

Contributor

Switching 1phone 5 from straight talk to ATT

I bought an Iphone 5 from walmart and used it for 2 years and the service wasnt very good. I also have ATT. I want to change the phone to ATT so I called and gave ATT the IEMI number and they changed it and sent me a new SIM card for it. I installed it and it will not respond. It only gives a no service message. What else can I do?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Switching 1phone 5 from straight talk to ATT

Did you activate the SIM? The SIM may not have come activated and must be activated before use.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎01-19-2016 10:56 AM

To activate Gophone or postpaid.   https://www.att.com/checkmyorder/activations/activateDevice.rt

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

That was it!! Thanks for the help!!

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support