For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
jc3394's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 12th, 2015 7:51 AM

Stuck trying to Pre ordering iPhone 6S

I'm trying to pre order the iPhone 6S and I keep getting pushed to the Premier website and it doesn't load the options to order the iPhone 6S.

I've tried logging out then logging back in, I see the link on the store front to pre order, I see the options to select the iPhone 6s, clicking that it takes me to the options page to select the model color size and contract type. After that it then sends me to the Premier page again and asks what device I want to order but doesn't show the iPhone 6s

What should I do?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I'm ordering the new iPhone 6S, it takes me through all the steps, after I agree to terms and proceed, it gives me an e900 error.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @jc3394

It sounds like you have a business account or there is a employee discount and you have to use the Premiere system, you won't be able to order from a regular site. Here is a Premiere page for iPhone 6s pre-orders.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

That happened to us for about 45mins. We closed our browser and started over, that error is no longer showing. Our current issue and many others are having the same, is that all of the options (such as the Next plan) are not showing as an choice.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks!! this really worked for me! got my iphone order in

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I cannot upgrade to an iPhone 6s through att.premier. I keep getting a technical difficulties message E900. Any ideas why?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

same error for me multiple times, tried different browsers, credit cards

called support - clueless

imagine a business where you try seven times to buy 5 items at $650 each and you cannot complete the sale - that's what i call a FAILURE

may be heading to tmobile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

don't bother calling customer support , i did, they have not a clue

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.