Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 2, 2014
12:59:37 AM
View profile
Straight Talk iPhone 4S

My son just received a new Straight Talk iPhone 4S for his birthday. How can I activate this on our ATT Mobile Share Plan?

My son just received a new Straight Talk iPhone 4S for his birthday. How can I activate this on our ATT Mobile Share Plan?

Accepted Solution

Straight Talk iPhone 4S

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 2, 2014 6:08:09 AM
(0)
Employee
Hi @Chris703

You will need to visit a local AT&T Company Store to receive a free sim card and to add it on your plan.

You also want to have the store check to make sure that the 4S is unlocked. You can do this yourself if you have a micro SIM card by placing it in the iPhone. The SIM tray is on the right side of the device and you will need a small paperclip or earring to pop open the tray.

Hope this helps!
Hi @Chris703

You will need to visit a local AT&T Company Store to receive a free sim card and to add it on your plan.

You also want to have the store check to make sure that the 4S is unlocked. You can do this yourself if you have a micro SIM card by placing it in the iPhone. The SIM tray is on the right side of the device and you will need a small paperclip or earring to pop open the tray.

Hope this helps!
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Straight Talk iPhone 4S

2 of 3 (1,880 Views)
Solution
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2014 12:49:28 AM
(1)
Contributor

Thanks for the answer. I went to the ATT store and they were able to activate the phone!

Thanks for the answer. I went to the ATT store and they were able to activate the phone!

Re: Straight Talk iPhone 4S

3 of 3 (1,832 Views)