The new iPhone 15
Mari101's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 27th, 2014 12:32 AM

Store Shenanigans

Tried twice to retrieve online order via att store on Pear Orchard in Ridgeland, MS. 2nd attempt, store associates and manager Reed had no history of order. After about 30 minutes the order miraculously appeared, however, the online price was not being acknowledged. The manager stated he can not override the price. There was no customer satisfaction. The manager was very unprofessional.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

Thats strange. Ive done an online order and then picked it up at the store with no problems. I even had at&t send a text to my phone to let me know when to pick it up. Im not sure of the mix up with you and that store, but i paid the taxes on my three next phones online, and all i needed once i got to the store was my drivers license and my printed receipt. The store didnt have to do anything regarding the price. All the rep had to do was change my contacts from one phone to the other and change the sim cards. I hate to see posts like this though.the price that was online shouldve been paid online. Ive had plenty of upgraded phones that i bought online, and those prices had to be paid before i could even complete the orders. Now, i do know that the store prices are different from online, but...hmm

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

And when i say complete the order, that means getting the phone shipped or picking it up at the store.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I believe the 1st attempt to retrieve my order was cancelled after waiting 30+minutes. The problem occurred when I returned the next day to pickup the order. The manager was very uninterested in resolving my issue. He clearly located my order but refused to acknowledge the price that was given online. He gave an excuse about "auditing purposes". Hmm, you were placed into a managerial position to make executive decisions when a customer service issue arises. Did I mention the order consisted of 2 iPhone 5 chargers!!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.