Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Stolen phone

Highlighted
Contributor

Stolen phone

Hey if my phone was stolen would AT&T replace my phone ?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Stolen phone

No, AT&T will not replace your stolen phone. If that would be the case, EVERYONE would get their phone "stolen" to get it replaced.

If you happen to have insurance on your phone through Assurion, they will replace your stolen phone but you pay the deductible.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Arenun19
‎01-31-2018 4:35 AM

If you had insurance, your insurance company would replace the phone after any deductible.  AT&T won’t, no more than Honda or Ford would replace your car if it was stolen.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

I have nothing to do with everyone phone would be stolen to get replaced I asked about mines 👌 it has insurance and has been replaced ✌🏽

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

How did you go about that? I tried and and i have the insurance and still haven't got help with a new one and its been almost a month?!

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

You have to file a claim with Asurion

https://www.phoneclaim.com/att/

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support