For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
nickk513's profile

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

Thursday, October 13th, 2011 1:07 AM

So i opened a new line

So since i was not eligable for an upgrade i opened a new line like a lot of other people did. since it requires a data plan i added one, so when i get my 4s i plan on switching the phone on my line so i can keep my upgrade for the 5 whenever it should come out. I was wondering when i switch the phone to my primary line that i can give the new line to my little brother (keep him on my account) but just remove the data for free? i already have a non smart phone that doesnt use data for him which is all he needs.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

13 years ago

@nickk513 wrote:

So since i was not eligable for an upgrade i opened a new line like a lot of other people did. since it requires a data plan i added one, so when i get my 4s i plan on switching the phone on my line so i can keep my upgrade for the 5 whenever it should come out. I was wondering when i switch the phone to my primary line that i can give the new line to my little brother (keep him on my account) but just remove the data for free? i already have a non smart phone that doesnt use data for him which is all he needs.

yes remove the data plan from that line have it on your line.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.