Helpful Links

So i opened a new line

Mentor

So i opened a new line

So since i was not eligable for an upgrade i opened a new line like a lot of other people did. since it requires a data plan i added one, so when i get my 4s i plan on switching the phone on my line so i can keep my upgrade for the 5 whenever it should come out. I was wondering when i switch the phone to my primary line that i can give the new line to my little brother (keep him on my account) but just remove the data for free? i already have a non smart phone that doesnt use data for him which is all he needs.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Professor

Re: So i opened a new line

nickk513 wrote:

So since i was not eligable for an upgrade i opened a new line like a lot of other people did. since it requires a data plan i added one, so when i get my 4s i plan on switching the phone on my line so i can keep my upgrade for the 5 whenever it should come out. I was wondering when i switch the phone to my primary line that i can give the new line to my little brother (keep him on my account) but just remove the data for free? i already have a non smart phone that doesnt use data for him which is all he needs.

yes remove the data plan from that line have it on your line.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support