Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sim card

Contributor

Sim card

I bought a used iphone 5s through Amazon.com, it has no sim card. My old iphone 4 sim obviously doesn't fit. <br>I have been an at&amp;t customer for over 20 years. Is it true a local at&amp;t store will give me a new sim card free, or is that just a line to draw me into the store and try to upsell me?
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎08-01-2017 10:44 AM

Re: Sim card

Customers are allowed to BYOD.  Phones must be ATT compatible.  

SIM cards are free at company stores.  Retails charge up to $25

you must be authorized on the account.   

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Can you go into any AT&Tand get a sim card and is it connectedto a certain number at the time of purchased

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

healerofhearts wrote:

Can you go into any AT&Tand get a sim card and is it connectedto a certain number at the time of purchased

Yes you can get a sim card from any AT&T store and it is not connected to any specific number until it is activated. If you want the sim card activated on an existing number, they can do that. Activating a sim card on an existing number causes whatever sim card currently with that number to be deactivated.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Sim Card

I need a Sims card for my iPhone 5 for att how do I get one or where? And how much does it cost??

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Re: Sim Card

Isn't airvoice a att company

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support