Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sim card

Highlighted
Contributor

Sim card

I bought a used iphone 5s through Amazon.com, it has no sim card. My old iphone 4 sim obviously doesn't fit. <br>I have been an at&amp;t customer for over 20 years. Is it true a local at&amp;t store will give me a new sim card free, or is that just a line to draw me into the store and try to upsell me?
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎08-01-2017 10:44 AM

Re: Sim card

Customers are allowed to BYOD.  Phones must be ATT compatible.  

SIM cards are free at company stores.  Retails charge up to $25

you must be authorized on the account.   

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Can you go into any AT&Tand get a sim card and is it connectedto a certain number at the time of purchased

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

healerofhearts wrote:

Can you go into any AT&Tand get a sim card and is it connectedto a certain number at the time of purchased

Yes you can get a sim card from any AT&T store and it is not connected to any specific number until it is activated. If you want the sim card activated on an existing number, they can do that. Activating a sim card on an existing number causes whatever sim card currently with that number to be deactivated.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Sim Card

I need a Sims card for my iPhone 5 for att how do I get one or where? And how much does it cost??

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Re: Sim Card

Isn't airvoice a att company

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support