For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Jemmswift's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 21st, 2012 1:47 AM

Send husband text and they come to me under my name

Just today I tried to send my husband texts and he never gets them. When he got home I showed him where I tried to text him under his name and we looked on his phone and they were not there. He texted his boss and it came to me, when I replied thinking his boss had texted me it went to my husband. Anyone else have any issues like this? We tried turning iCloud off thinking maybe something was going on with that but it didn't work. The only way I can sent his a text is by going under my name in contacts and it is sending it via our sbcglobal email address! Please help!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

Check your setup of iMessage on each phone but more likely iCloud and iMessage had some problems today and messages were not getting through.

iMessage setup:  Settings>Messages>Imessage on or off then scroll down to the recieve at and make sure the numbers and any addresses are correct.  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

Here is a link to the iCloud system status page: http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/systemstatus/  While it just refers to icloud, reports of iMessages not getting through were on the blogs.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

When he texts my phone it comes up on my phone that it is coming from our email address.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

And every text that he sends anyone comes to my phone and not to the person he is trying to text
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.