• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 9:08 PM

Closed

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Good day, 

i recently put in a request to unlock my device, but noticed a reference number wasn’t generated for me to check the status of the claim. It has been less than 24 hours, but I’m curious if this is an error that might effect the ability to approve my request to unlock my device. 

Thank you!

joshua Edwards 

joshuamedwards222@gmail.com

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I bought my iphone from at&t a few years ago.  I want to unlock this device but received a message that phone is associated with fraud.  This is untrue because this phone has been in my possession all the time, my son used it, my other son used it.  How can a phone never lost be associated with fraud which makes at&t unable to unlock it ?

I paid for this phone in good faith still want to use it.  Can somebody help ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have an iphone with imei [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

please giude me to unlock at&t network

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Cubo82 wrote:

I checked the warranty from the apple and the day I activated it was the start date of the warranty ... I found it strange that a new device was lost or it was intentionally lost ... we have apple in They distribute via sales channels like the mobile world. telecommunications a and more. Our operators also sell it as mobiphone. viettel. vinaphone ... I chose to buy from free trading through community sites not from distributors and I assure you it's 100% new. My warranty date from apple to July 14, 2020

That means nothing.  Phones are stolen from doorsteps, or fraudulently ordered.  These would rightly be blacklisted as stolen.  You got ripped off.  Return the phone.   

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I recently purchased two ipad pro 9.7in from ebay and when they came in I tried to activate/setup them but I keep getting the message "AT&T Corp will automatically configure your iPad" then i press the next button and it says "Log in to AT&T Corp" then asking for a username and password.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Have iPhone 7 Red, payed in full,the phone is unlocked is it possible too fully unlock, so the Chipset works both on GSM & CDMA technology, so it can be used on all networks.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

It’s not a matter of the chipset being locked. Apple made two versions of the iPhone 7. The ATT iPhone 7 does not have CDMA. There is nothing to unlock.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I cannot call to speak with them because I cannot use their language. I can
only use my language in Vietnam.

Scholar

• 

267 Messages

5 years ago

call and see if they can speak to you or find some one who can, its your only option.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I bought a second hand phone off of let go owner told me it was unlocked, he also told me he used it on at&t it connected to my service perfectly for a week after the 15th it dropped all service and is now not wanting to connect back to my service. I’ve spoken to someone who works at apple we’ve looked up the IMEI number and it hasn’t been blacklisted or anything. I’ve also spoken with someone at at&t they’ve looked up the IMEI number and it doesn’t come up in their system (I’m not an at&t customer ) Help?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.