SHIPPING INFO NEED HELP!!!!!

SHIPPING INFO NEED HELP!!!!!

I ordered my phone Saturday around 1:30pm n I'm waiting on my terms n conditions email how long does this take n after u accepted it how long before I will recieve my phone???
Message 1 of 9 (2,111 Views)
Professor

Re: SHIPPING INFO NEED HELP!!!!!

what shipping did they offer you>?   2 or 3 days. since tomorrow is a holiday  might be wednesday before you get it.

where do you live at?  im in oklahoma city when ever i order a phone online it takes about 2 days total for everyting from start to finish.

MrsFlowers wrote:
I ordered my phone Saturday around 1:30pm n I'm waiting on my terms n conditions email how long does this take n after u accepted it how long before I will recieve my phone???

Message 2 of 9 (2,110 Views)

I live in Los Angeles n they didn't offer me any shipment they told me like 4 to 6 days
Message 3 of 9 (2,107 Views)
Highlighted

Then why are you already asking? 4 to 6 days usually means business days. With Monday being a holiday if I were you I would assume Friday or Saturday of next week. But this is a user to user forum so no one from ATT will answer your question.

Message 4 of 9 (2,092 Views)

I'm asking also about the email they send the terms and condition email if u read what I had asked u would know my question
Message 5 of 9 (2,090 Views)
Professor

Getting snippy with other users is no way to get help.

We are customers, just like yourself.

If you really wanted/needed the phone quickly... then you should have walked your rear end into a store and bought one.

Message 6 of 9 (2,084 Views)
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author MrsFlowers
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Since this is a weekend, and a holiday weekend to boot, you may not get an email until sometime on Tuesday.
Message 7 of 9 (2,083 Views)

Thanks dwill05 that's all I wanted to know Smiley Happy..

N if no one likes how I talk then don't comment simple as that. N he got smart wit me 1st so I snapped back
Message 8 of 9 (2,081 Views)

[ Edited ]

First off I (she) did not get "snippy" with you! YOU stated in your second post that they told you 4 to 6 days, so assuming you weren't aware, I informed you this was a user to user forum and no one from ATT would give you a definitive answer. I would think anyone with common sense could figure out, with the holiday, it would be next Friday or even the following Monday. My mistake for assuming that. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9 (2,062 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.