Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 4, 2011
12:13:39 PM
SHIPPING INFO NEED HELP!!!!!
I ordered my phone Saturday around 1:30pm n I'm waiting on my terms n conditions email how long does this take n after u accepted it how long before I will recieve my phone???
I ordered my phone Saturday around 1:30pm n I'm waiting on my terms n conditions email how long does this take n after u accepted it how long before I will recieve my phone???
Accepted Solution

SHIPPING INFO NEED HELP!!!!!

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 12:47:15 PM
(0)
Professor

what shipping did they offer you>?   2 or 3 days. since tomorrow is a holiday  might be wednesday before you get it.

where do you live at?  im in oklahoma city when ever i order a phone online it takes about 2 days total for everyting from start to finish.

MrsFlowers wrote:

what shipping did they offer you>?   2 or 3 days. since tomorrow is a holiday  might be wednesday before you get it.

where do you live at?  im in oklahoma city when ever i order a phone online it takes about 2 days total for everyting from start to finish.

MrsFlowers wrote:

hello!!!

Re: SHIPPING INFO NEED HELP!!!!!

2 of 9 (2,044 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 12:50:20 PM
(0)
Tutor
I live in Los Angeles n they didn't offer me any shipment they told me like 4 to 6 days
I live in Los Angeles n they didn't offer me any shipment they told me like 4 to 6 days

3 of 9 (2,041 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 4:09:49 PM
(0)
Guru

Then why are you already asking? 4 to 6 days usually means business days. With Monday being a holiday if I were you I would assume Friday or Saturday of next week. But this is a user to user forum so no one from ATT will answer your question.

Then why are you already asking? 4 to 6 days usually means business days. With Monday being a holiday if I were you I would assume Friday or Saturday of next week. But this is a user to user forum so no one from ATT will answer your question.

4 of 9 (2,026 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 4:17:04 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'm asking also about the email they send the terms and condition email if u read what I had asked u would know my question
I'm asking also about the email they send the terms and condition email if u read what I had asked u would know my question

5 of 9 (2,024 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 5:08:37 PM
(0)
Professor

Getting snippy with other users is no way to get help.

We are customers, just like yourself.

If you really wanted/needed the phone quickly... then you should have walked your rear end into a store and bought one.

Getting snippy with other users is no way to get help.

We are customers, just like yourself.

If you really wanted/needed the phone quickly... then you should have walked your rear end into a store and bought one.

6 of 9 (2,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 4, 2011 5:08:55 PM
(0)
Professor
Since this is a weekend, and a holiday weekend to boot, you may not get an email until sometime on Tuesday.
Since this is a weekend, and a holiday weekend to boot, you may not get an email until sometime on Tuesday.

7 of 9 (2,017 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 5:14:57 PM
(0)
Tutor
Thanks dwill05 that's all I wanted to know Smiley Happy..

N if no one likes how I talk then don't comment simple as that. N he got smart wit me 1st so I snapped back
Thanks dwill05 that's all I wanted to know Smiley Happy..

N if no one likes how I talk then don't comment simple as that. N he got smart wit me 1st so I snapped back

8 of 9 (2,015 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2011 8:01:14 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by brainwaver on Sep 4, 2011 at 8:04:04 PM

First off I (she) did not get "snippy" with you! YOU stated in your second post that they told you 4 to 6 days, so assuming you weren't aware, I informed you this was a user to user forum and no one from ATT would give you a definitive answer. I would think anyone with common sense could figure out, with the holiday, it would be next Friday or even the following Monday. My mistake for assuming that. Smiley Wink

First off I (she) did not get "snippy" with you! YOU stated in your second post that they told you 4 to 6 days, so assuming you weren't aware, I informed you this was a user to user forum and no one from ATT would give you a definitive answer. I would think anyone with common sense could figure out, with the holiday, it would be next Friday or even the following Monday. My mistake for assuming that. Smiley Wink

[ Edited ]
9 of 9 (1,996 Views)