MR_SMiT's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Monday, April 25th, 2011 6:42 AM

Closed

Ringtones and Ringbacks on iPhone

I'm new to the iphone and AT&T. My question is, is iTunes the only place to get ringtones for the iPhone 3gs? What about ringbacks? If it is, I'll accept that, and figure something out with iTunes. I'm happy with my new phone and AT&T.Smiley Very Happy

Hardcore Pittsburgh Steelers Fan
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

13 years ago

Search these forums for similar threads that list programs that can help you make your own ringtones.  iRinger is one such program but there are others.   If you are a mac user, Garageband has the ability too.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

13 years ago

Thanks for the reply. Like I said  new to AT&T forums, and I'll continue to search this forums to find answers.Smiley Wink

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

13 years ago

@MR_SMiT wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Like I said  new to AT&T forums, and I'll continue to search this forums to find answers.Smiley Wink

Thanks,

There is a wealth of information here by both asking questions and reading previous posts.  In many cases, there is so much information that reading other posts will bring more solutions forward for you.

Good Luck and enjoy!

Mentor

• 

39 Messages

13 years ago

Zedge is a good site.  Ringtones, wallpaper, etc.

http://www.zedge.net/

Carol

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

So how do I find ringbacks???

Guru

• 

402 Messages

13 years ago

Unlike ringtones I believe ringback tones are exclusive to your carrier. I have ringback tones through AT&T and have never seen any option to download your own tune. You purchase and manage your ringback tones through the AT&T App center. 

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hello Community members!  Here is some additional information about this type of issue you might find useful.

We do not support Ringback tone any more.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

5 years ago

@Masury wrote:

You can download free ringtones for your iphone here: https://sonnerie123.mobi. Wish you have the best ringtone

@Masury: Pay attention at date of original post, it is from 2011, seven years ago. It’s been taken care of.

• 

4.4K Messages

5 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.