Ringtones and Ringbacks on iPhone

Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Ringtones and Ringbacks on iPhone

I'm new to the iphone and AT&T. My question is, is iTunes the only place to get ringtones for the iPhone 3gs? What about ringbacks? If it is, I'll accept that, and figure something out with iTunes. I'm happy with my new phone and AT&T.Smiley Very Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 8 (25,975 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author MR_SMiT
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Ringtones and Ringbacks on iPhone

Search these forums for similar threads that list programs that can help you make your own ringtones.  iRinger is one such program but there are others.   If you are a mac user, Garageband has the ability too.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 8 (25,961 Views)
ACE - Guru

Thanks for the reply. Like I said  new to AT&T forums, and I'll continue to search this forums to find answers.Smiley Wink

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8 (25,941 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]

MR_SMiT wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Like I said  new to AT&T forums, and I'll continue to search this forums to find answers.Smiley Wink

Thanks,

There is a wealth of information here by both asking questions and reading previous posts.  In many cases, there is so much information that reading other posts will bring more solutions forward for you.

Good Luck and enjoy!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 8 (25,939 Views)
Mentor

Zedge is a good site.  Ringtones, wallpaper, etc.

http://www.zedge.net/

Carol

Message 5 of 8 (25,908 Views)
Contributor

So how do I find ringbacks???
Message 6 of 8 (22,548 Views)

Unlike ringtones I believe ringback tones are exclusive to your carrier. I have ringback tones through AT&T and have never seen any option to download your own tune. You purchase and manage your ringback tones through the AT&T App center. 

Message 7 of 8 (22,526 Views)
Community Support

[ Edited ]

Hello Community members!  Here is some additional information about this type of issue you might find useful.

We do not support Ringback tone any more.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 8 (1,578 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.