For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
ATTDmitriyCM's profile
Former Community Manager

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

Tuesday, December 9th, 2014 9:08 PM

Closed

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked?

How long does this process take?

What are the requirements?

These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have an answer that worked for you? Help other users by marking helpful posts as an "Accepted Answer". And don't forget to leave a Like!

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Unless you can get hold of the person you bought the phone from you are probably out of luck. AT&T or Apple can't help. It's very likely the phone is stolen and you bought a very expensive paper weight. 

You ou really need to be extremely careful purchasing things like this online and from strangers. 

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Unless you can get hold of the person you bought the phone from you are probably out of luck. AT&T or Apple can't help. It's possible the phone is stolen and you bought a very expensive paper weight.

If you purchased from from an online service like eBay for example contact them for refund help.

You really need to be extremely careful purchasing things like this online and from strangers.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Pls. help unlock Iphone 4s, accidentally upgrade IOS. any sim don't accept it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I have the same issue here in Dubai, 7 years used without upgrade of IOS. Only calls and sms.  I have upgrade 9.3.5. Now it is lock to carrier. It is not reported stolen simply because it will show the apple id login if it is there is something wrong.

Pls give us solution or unlock this phone to make this phone to be useful, at least why iphone4s built in the first place?

Thanks,

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Hello, please help unlock the phone for use. I live in Ukraine. I bought the phone on Ebay and cant unlock it. That's what I respond to ATT: ( Because of certain AT&T guidelines, we aren’t able to unlock this device. AT&T guidelines won’t allow us to unlock this device.) Before that bought more than 200 phones and unlock all without problems. With the phone comes box which is the same as the IMEI phone. The contract paid in full, the phone is not lost or stolen.

IMEI 354387060539361

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I was not even able to request the unlock because the website has been down

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hello,

I requested assistance unlocking an iPhone 6, and was contacted by an AT&T representative. Unfortunately I was not an authorized user at the time, but am now. The representative said they would follow up in a day or two, and this has been quite a while now. Any help would be appreciated.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I bought a UNIVERSAL SIM FREE iPhone from Best Buy and paid full amount. But I found it locked to ATT when checked the IMEI in ATT website. I requested to unlock it as a non ATT user and was rejected because the phone was active to some others account. I was suggested through the chat with ATT customer service to active the phone under my name by purchasing a new SIM. I bought a go phone sim  and now my phone is locked for 6 months under my name. Is there any way to get it unlocked soon? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

How to unlock iPhone 7

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I got approved to unlock my iPhone to other carriers and yet att has not sent me my unlock code to my email please help
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.