- edited 12-26-2013 7:26 AM by ATTDmitriyCM
I have an iPhone 5C, I have been deleted my iPhone 5C Call history by mistake recenty, now I want to restore my deleted Call history from my iPhone 5C on my Mac computer, can you give me some advise about how to recover my deleted call history from my iPhone 5C?
Solved by: Go to Solution.
12-26-2013 11:33 AM
Unless the phone was backed up in iTunes before deleting the call history, it's gone from the phone. It should be viewable through your Online Account Management.
01-05-2014 12:05 PM
How do I look at the incoming n outgoing and msg history
logon to MyATT, click on your phone number the view details, will have the numbers called and the numbers texted but no messages for teh texts
- edited 02-03-2015 12:58 AM
Recover deleted call history/log from iPhone yourself via iTune:
1. Connect your phone with iTune on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishs, your contacts are back to your iPhone Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your contacts on iTunes.
04-23-2015 8:29 PM
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery is available for you to get back your deleted call history of iPhone.
All you need to do is the following steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to a PC or Mac
Step 2: Click the "Start Scan"
Step 3: Preview and recover missed call log from your iPhone
Hope it can help you.
06-08-2015 3:00 AM
Lost iPhone data, there are three effective solutions:
1. Recover iPhone data from iTunes backup
If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
2. Recover lost iPhone data from iCloud backup
Make sure your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi and plugged into the charger.
Also you can use a third-party iPhone Data Recovery tool: iSton, iPub, Mobikin, Vibosoft, FonePaw. etc.
06-26-2017 9:06 PM