Helpful Links

Refurbished iphones reviews?

Teacher

Refurbished iphones reviews?

im thinking on upgrading to an iphone and i was looking into the refurbished ones to save some money. Who has a refurbished iphone? any inputs? any reviews? info will be appreciated

Message 1 of 11
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Refurbished iphones reviews?

MR_SMiT wrote:

Alright. Then the iPhone 4 will eventually become the iPhone 4GS or something. Technology is continually growing. I got the 3GS because was watching my budget. Smiley Surprised

Yep, sometime this year, the new iPhone will be released. It will have the same guts as the iPad2 - a dual core cpu, and twice as much ram. Compared to that, the iPhone4 will be slower and less capable. It's the nature of the technology beast.

I just didn't want you to assume the 3Gs and 4 were interchangable. For example, the 3Gs cannot be used to do wifi internet sharing. It's lack of a front-facing camera makes facetime somewhat less useful as well.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 11 of 11
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support