For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
charlestonwv's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 24th, 2014 7:05 PM

Re: Fed up with crappy services and customer service!

I need to vent. I know that this post will not have an impact but I still feel the need to say what I have to say!  My whole family uses the I Phone My three daughters and two of my grandchildren and myself.  I have purchased otter boxes for several of these phones including my own. I have always felt  pretty safe knowing that all of the devices were safe. Yesterday my granddaughter dropped my phone and it stopped working. The screen cracked and I now have to spend over $100.00 to repair it. I am just as angry at AT&T because they informed me that to get another phone (upgrade) I would have to pay an additional $30.00 per month on top of my current bill. I have been a customer with them for 15+ years. This I Phone is less than satisfactory anyway because I have never been able to receive or make calls on it in my home. I have had to walk outside to use the phone when I am home.  I am now seriously considering getting rid of the I phones and the otter boxes  and save myself a little money.Since this has happened I have been forced to look at my options and have come to realize that there are so many other phones out there to choose from that are a lot cheaper.  If this phone will last a little longer I will never buy another Apple Product or use AT&T 

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, charlestonwv!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your phone's screen is cracked. We would be happy to explore your replacement options, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

good for you i am in same boat lets spread the word that att sucks

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@jerbeer

The OP is only entitled to one phone under contract or Next agreement and that's it for 2 years 

If a phone is broken and not insured, the customer has to pay full price to replace the phone.

Phones are the customers responsibility, not the carriers.  No cell carrier will replace your phone for you when they cost $700.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.