01-27-2011 1:45 AM
I have tried searching for this information on this forum, and I may have missed it. Sorry if these are repeat questions.
1. Does the iPhone have a data toggle where you can turn off AT&T network data?
2. If above is yes does it also diable wifi to where I can't turn it on and use it?
3. Can I add the $10 text plan? Online doesn't give me the option.
Trying to weigh my options as I am nearly done testing with Verizon, and AT&T. I don't mind not getting the unlimited plan or 2GB plan, but I am cheap, and $15 vs. $25-30 I will take the $15 everytime especially I will ALWAYS have wifi in my most often traveled places.
Thanks for any information you are able to give.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-27-2011 2:24 AM
1) Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data | OFF
2) No, that does not disable WiFi.
3) Yes you can add the $10 text plan. If it's not letting you online, then call customer service and they can correct the problem or add it for you.
01-27-2011 3:44 PM
One more question. Are there any specific applications that'll allow me to monitor my data usage?
Settings > General > Usage > Cellular Netwrok Data
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property.This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!