[Q] iPhone Data

Mentor

[Q] iPhone Data

I have tried searching for this information on this forum, and I may have missed it.  Sorry if these are repeat questions.

1.  Does the iPhone have a data toggle where you can turn off AT&T network data?

2.  If above is yes does it also diable wifi to where I can't turn it on and use it?

3.  Can I add the $10 text plan?  Online doesn't give me the option.

Trying to weigh my options as I am nearly done testing with Verizon, and AT&T.  I don't mind not getting the unlimited plan or 2GB plan, but I am cheap, and $15 vs. $25-30 I will take the $15 everytime especially I will ALWAYS have wifi in my most often traveled places.

Thanks for any information  you are able to give.

Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
Master

Re: [Q] iPhone Data

1)  Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data | OFF

2)  No, that does not disable WiFi.

3)  Yes you can add the $10 text plan.  If it's not letting you online, then call customer service and they can correct the problem or add it for you.

Message 2 of 6
Mentor

Thanks Planet-Ed I will look into it Smiley Happy  Save myself some cash too!

Message 3 of 6
Mentor

One more question.  Are there any specific applications that'll allow me to monitor my data usage?

Message 4 of 6
Master

Tidbits wrote:

One more question.  Are there any specific applications that'll allow me to monitor my data usage?

Settings > General > Usage > Cellular Netwrok Data

Message 5 of 6
Mentor

thanks so they keep everything in the same area.  Nice and thank you!  I would kudo you, but it won't let me.

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support