The new iPhone 15
Daijahr2199's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, October 2nd, 2016 5:42 AM

Pre-Ordered iPhone 7 plus

I preordered the iPhone 7 Plus the day after the release date (September 17th) and it gave me the estimated dates October 14-October 21 and I still haven't received the phone. I've seen customers receive it after a week and my order status still says it's preparing to ship. Should I just expect my iPhone to ship on October 14th? It's really annoying that I may have to wait a whole month for a phone to come.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Daijahr2199, it depends on the color. If it's the jet black, that may be a wait. But any other color, it's been much sooner than the estimated ship dates. I ordered the 7 Plus 256 gb jet black on 9/9 with an estimated ship date of 10/28-11/4. On 9/24, I cancelled the jet black because of the scratch issue and ordered it in matte black, same configuration. Estimated ship dates were 10/21-10/28. On 9/29, I received the wonderful email from AT&T that my phone was shipped. I'm receiving it via FedEx tomorrow 10/3. I hope this helps. Hugs!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I ordered matte black in just the standard 32gb because I don't use much of space. My order status is still in process so...I might just have to wait a little longer. I'm so happy for you! I think you're going to love it. Thank you so much for your reply and it honestly helped a lot!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I know your pain I order a iphone 7 plus 128g flat black on the same day 9-17 still says processing no change whatsoever in the status. It is really ridiculous we have to wait a month for a phone Apple really needs to get their crap together

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Omg! Thank you. You would think after so many launches Apple would realize tons of people but their products and not try to limit the supply. But supply and demand is what apple is known for.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.