The new iPhone 15
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, September 13th, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Still waiting on status change for my 6+ 16gb space grey and 6+ 16gb silver order on 9/12 from att store at about 9:30a. Est shipping is 10/31-11/11 since right after i purchased. Status is preparing for shipment. Just hoping that i receive a while before 10/31. Any hope?

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry.. I was responding on my phone and hit enter which caused it to submit prior to me finishing more information.  I wanted to give more details for those who are waiting because while I was waiting for that bloody status to change it so helped when people posted megabunches of information about what happened with them and their order.

I ordered on 9/12 3:00am - 3:10am EST - Premiere.  I didn't get my order processed (notification) until 4:46am EST 9/12.

My shipment date (unlike some) had not moved at all.  I was stuck on 10/02 - 10/12.  I was so bummed that others seemed to be getting movement, but me.

Tonight I got the e-mail that said it would be delivered FedEx on 9/23 (Tuesday).  I also checked my status online and it says Shipped.

iPhone 6 Plus - Silver - 64 GB 

I actually stood in line for 10 hours on Friday and was denied once I got in there because my status was preparing for shipment.  I'm glad I got the experience though. 🙂

Good luck to those who are waiting!  Also kudos ATT for beginning to push our orders through.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

I'm participating in a thread where a lot of us are starting to get shipped notifications.  The majority of those who are getting the notifications were with shipping dates 10/2 - 10/13.

I got my notifications a few minutes ago.  I ordered 9/12 3-3:15amEST.  Hang in there!

Scholar

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

shopgracie, what model, color and GB did you order?

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

iPhone 6 Plus - 64GB - Silver

Scholar

• 

162 Messages

10 years ago

Ok thanks for responding.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

Did u place an order for iphone 6 or 6+?

Explorer

• 

33 Messages

10 years ago

ordered since 9/12th and now it's 22th  so upset , so frustrated

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Sad to say Im in the same boat as you are. I ordered mine on 9/12 and its shipping date is from 11/9 - 11/27 and has no update. Makes me pretty dissappointed. 

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

For me as well, ordered on the 12th about a minute after midnight and still an October ship date 😕
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.