The new iPhone 15
Elaine30's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, February 7th, 2019 3:11 AM

Policy

I am new to AT&T I had a galaxy note 9 first but it was acting up I didn’t even have to phone for 10 days so the rep told me I can exchange it because it hasn’t been 14 days the rep got sick sent a new rep with my phone but it’s not the iPhone X max I only had the phone 2 days so how do I get what I want 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

Note 9 to iPhone?  Why didn’t you refuse the iPhone if you wanted the Note?

There is missing information that might make sense of this. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I wanted the note 9 all along I had it but it started blinking in and out I called my rep told him the problem so instead of going thru the same problem again i just told him the phone I wanted he said he would bring it by the next day but he sent a different rep because he got food poisoning he told me she had everything so I assumed she had it but I looked online and this is not the max like she said 

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

5 years ago

Still not clear exactly what happened or what the problem is.  Sounds like you got a new Note 9 and wanted to trade it in for an iPhone X max, but the new rep gave you something other than the iPhone X max?  Is that what happened?  Or did you want a new Note 9 because the first one acted up, but they gave you an iPhone instead?  Did you accept something that wasn’t what you wanted?

What exactly do you want AT&T to do now?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Get me the I phone I wanted which is the iPhone max but the rep said once I switched that it can’t be undone is that true?i only had the xr for 2days

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

They only allow you to switch phones once. Because you didnt want the Note 9 you could only return that within 14 days to another phone. Your other phone (Iphone) cannot be switched. If the Iphone wasn't the one that you wanted, why did you even take it in the first place?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.