Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Podcasts won't play on iPhone 6S+

Contributor

Podcasts won't play on iPhone 6S+

I can play my podcasts on my PC, but most of them will not play on my phone unless I am connected to WiFi.  I have an unlimited data plan, so I can't understand why I can't play them in the car (for example).  If I try to start one, it will eventually play....AFTER I get home and am back on WiFi.  What am I doing wrong?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage

Re: Podcasts won't play on iPhone 6S+

Is it on in settings?

image.jpeg

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Podcasts won't play on iPhone 6S+

yes, same problem since the new update. I get my audio podcasts straight from iTunes, and have Listening them with my iPhone music, now all of the sudden, they don't synch, can't find them on my iPod. I can watch them on my computer thru iTunes. . Then when I start searching on Google, I get a solution in thread.
Source: https://www.howtoisolve.com/podcasts-not-working-on-iphone-ipad-ios/

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support