Pix & Flix freezes loading Flickr photos

Highlighted
Tutor

Pix & Flix freezes loading Flickr photos

Pix & Flix locks up when I try to load Flickr pics, Everything works correctly until I press "My Flickr Photos". Then the wheel starts spinning and I can't stop it without shutting the phone off. I have an I-phone 4 and have used this App previously on this phone. The problem only started recently.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Pix & Flix freezes loading Flickr photos

Hello @wgaisser 

You can try reinstalling the app, and if that doesn't help, I recommend reporting it to developers, you can look it up in the App Store and there should be a button to provide feedback.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Pix & Flix freezes loading Flickr photos

Thanks Dmitriy! I tried reinstalling Pix & Flix and logging in and out of Flickr several times but still cannot link to my Flickr photos. Pix & Flix works perfectly with my Camera Roll, Facebook pics and Instagram account. Its only Flickr where I encounter a problem. I give permission for access to my account when requested and I then see "Flickr photos" listed but when I tap on it is when the wheel starts spinning and the app freezes. I then have to turn off the phone and restart it in order to open Pix & Flix again. I had used the app with Flickr on the same phone in the past with no problem so this is a recent development. Very frustrating.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support