The new iPhone 15
HorchataPapi's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 24th, 2017 6:27 AM

Phone service sucks

Okay so my question is this how is it that I go to the middle of the desert I have all the bars in the world but in my barracks room I can barley get one. Can y'all boost up the signal in populated areas instead of in deserted areas. The only person I know that has signal like that is Courage the Cowerly Dog, I'm sick of this come to jblm and put something up so I can dabble in some signal man

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@HorchataPapi wrote:
Okay so my question is this how is it that I go to the middle of the desert I have all the bars in the world but in my barracks room I can barley get one

So you're asking when in a deserted area where there is nothing to block the signal you get a great signal and you don't understand why you get a worse signal in a more populated area while inside a building?

The answer is because you are in a deserted area where there isn't much to block a signal.

The signal strength might be the same or even higher in the populated area but there are more things blocking it (including the building you are in).

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm thinking its just another challenge for you to get through, ok I know so many though... Since new company took over about a month ago I've had many problems with the connection, making a payment and so on.... Just another day in paradise .... Right? Keep your chin up yo... Stay safe...
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.