Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Personal Hotspot Missing from settings

Highlighted
Tutor

Personal Hotspot Missing from settings

iPhone 7plus, iOS 11.4

Just noticed this morning that on all our iPhones on our AT&T account that the personal hotspot is missing from Settings. What do we need to do to get that back on the iPhone?

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Personal Hotspot Missing from settings

@pareth wrote:

iPhone 7plus, iOS 11.4

Just noticed this morning that on all our iPhones on our AT&T account that the personal hotspot is missing from Settings. What do we need to do to get that back on the iPhone?

Mine seems to be normal?

Did you change anything related to your plan? Not all plans support hotspot.

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Tutor

We did change our plan but our plan supports personal hotspot. According to details on MyAT&T
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

@pareth wrote:
We did change our plan but our plan supports personal hotspot. According to details on MyAT&T

What is the name of your plan...?

• Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Tutor

Plan is Unlimited Choice Multi Line.
Message 5 of 7
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by pareth
‎06-23-2018 12:54 AM

@pareth wrote:
Plan is Unlimited Choice Multi Line.

That's the issue, CHOICE does not have hotspot.

http://att.com/unlimited

Tags (2)
Message 6 of 7
Community Manager

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!