Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2012
8:34:35 AM
Overstock Fees Returns

New customer from Sprint. Is there a restock fee for AT&T if you return unopened iPhones? What is the goverment discount for the plans?

New customer from Sprint. Is there a restock fee for AT&T if you return unopened iPhones? What is the goverment discount for the plans?

Accepted Solution

Overstock Fees Returns

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 22, 2012 8:52:28 AM
(0)
Mentor
Returned & unopened is no charge I believe. Opened is a $35 restocking fee. As for gov't discount I haven't the faintest idea. Best bet to see if your eligible is to go to the premier or buisness page or the main page and plug in your gov't email address a d that should help you somewhat.
Returned & unopened is no charge I believe. Opened is a $35 restocking fee. As for gov't discount I haven't the faintest idea. Best bet to see if your eligible is to go to the premier or buisness page or the main page and plug in your gov't email address a d that should help you somewhat.

Re: Overstock Fees Returns

2 of 3 (1,919 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2012 9:55:40 AM
(0)
Master

Governemnt/business discounts vary by agency/organization.  As stated put your agency/organizational email address in here and they will send you an email for the info.

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/authenticate/

You can also go to an Corporate Owned AT&T store with your agency/organization issued ID or pay stubs to have them set you up.

Governemnt/business discounts vary by agency/organization.  As stated put your agency/organizational email address in here and they will send you an email for the info.

https://www.wireless.att.com/business/authenticate/

You can also go to an Corporate Owned AT&T store with your agency/organization issued ID or pay stubs to have them set you up.

Re: Overstock Fees Returns

3 of 3 (1,892 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments