The new iPhone 15
jennakleather's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 3:54 PM

Other person can't hear you during a call

I just got an iphone 6 plus and with multiple people through the day.. I A. answer and they cant hear me or B. I call and it shows connected and they hear me and i cant hear them.

Anyone having the same issues?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey @jennakleather

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing call issues with your new iPhone 6 Plus! When making these calls, please check the signal strength and any signal indicators, for example 4 bars of signal with an LTE indicator. This way we can determine if the device does not have a strong signal capable of handling the call. If the signal strength appears normal, and the issue persists, please try the following:

• From the Home Screen, choose Settings
  • Tap General
  • Tap Reset
  • Tap Reset Network Settings

The device will restart. Once powered back on, please test to determine if the call symptoms are still present. If so, please return the device to your nearest AT&T store within 14 days so we can exchange it for another under the buyer’s remorse period. If past the 14 day exchange period, any Apple store will be able to replace the device under warranty.

Thanks,

Charise

Guru

• 

785 Messages

9 years ago

I had a very similar issue and after visiting an Apple store I was told this was a common issue and what I had to do was go to Settings--> Cellular--> Enable LTE and change it from Voice & Data to Data Only. Apple told me the network can't handle LTE Voice unless it is another iPhone 6 or 6 Plus. Try it and see if that works. Good Luck!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.