The new iPhone 15
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.9K Messages

5 years ago

@freejam  This a service (Enjoy) from ATT available in certain cities. See link below for more info. 

https://www.att.com/features/free-same-day-delivery.html

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

OMG!!! I ordered my phone 9 minutes early!!!

Device: iPhone XS Max 

Size: 512GB

Color: Gold

Order Time: 02:51:38 am EST

Order Status: In progress

Delivery Date: September 21, 2018

I'm super hyped right now!!!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Same here ordered it real smooth with no refreshing the page needed. 

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

@Maya0724

I was very shocked because even on my iPhone and computer, Apple website and Apple Store App wasn't even ready until 5-8 minutes ago.  I'm glad I stayed up!!

ACE - Master

• 

10.2K Messages

6 years ago

Ordered mine through the Apple Store App.  Didn’t even try until just after 3, but got in pretty quickly.  Went smooth, but strangely didn’t get email confirmation until 10 minutes later.

Anyway, ordered Xs Max 64GB Space Gray.  Scheduled for delivery on 9/21.

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

@dwill05

Yeah I haven't received my order confirmation email yet.  BUT I do have the order number AND when I go back to upgrade my phone it shows the full balance of a 512GB XS Max!!

Guru

• 

682 Messages

6 years ago

The AT&T ordering came online before the Apple Store did for me. I ordered one through AT&T, but I didn't see a "Pick up in store" option. I turned around and went to the Apple Store when it came up and ordered another one unlocked to pick up in-store next week. 

BTW, I ordered the 256GB Silver iPhone XS. I vaguely thought about the XS Max for a minute, but I don't love the size of my iPhone 6s Plus. I have big hands, and I find the phone a bit unwieldy to use.

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

I love my X but I just wish it was bigger phone wise. But now I can have that big phone feeling again!! 

Scholar

• 

232 Messages

6 years ago

Device: iPhone XS Max 

Size: 512GB

Color: Space Gray

Order Time: 03:27:49 am EST

Order Status: In progress

Delivery Date: September 21, 2018

Well...ordered through AT&T...process was kind of choppy with some long page load times and a couple of refreshes, but got the order through.  Can't wait!  Now just hoping that the order date doesn't slip as AT&T has been known to do with iPhone launch day orders in the past...but I'll stay positive and hope it shows up on the 21st.  Tried Apple store first but it was a complete disaster for me so I gave up on that as I watched delivery dates slip into October there.  Typical launch day experience for me.

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

As someone that has had both an iPhone and  Samsung phone for a couple years, I preferred the bigger screen. Good that we got it

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.