For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I got my my Max on release date luckily, Fedex delivered . I ordered my wife’s on Saturday evening at store. It’s being delivered on wednesday by UPS which I hate. If FEDEX delivered the order it would have arrived a day earlier. 

Teacher

• 

32 Messages

6 years ago

No worries. I didn’t know it was an option either...the agent told me that an agent would deliver. 😊 I’ve never received a new phone that fast. 😂😁

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

So I ordered my phone Friday the 21st in store. Yesterday the sales tax fell off my bank account and the cancel order option was removed from my order status. Does this mean it is fixing to ship?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

So i ordered the 64gb iPhone xs max last Tuesday the 25th and my order status still says pending port approval because i am transferring my current phone number. Expected delivery between oct 3-10. I have to leave town and have no one to accept my delivery so I’ve benn trying to get more specific detail on when I’ll receive my phone or at least where it is. Att is unable to provide that information without a tracking number from fedex. But have assured me that my order has been processed and is ready to ship. I’m leaving the state on the 4th. Any hope that i could still receive my order before then or should i cancel and reorder? HELP

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

When will ATT support ios 12.1 for Dual Sim?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I purchased a second-hand iPhone and did not fully check it for malfunction. In general, I had problems with SMS mailing. It’s good that there is suitable software on testelium.com for solving such issues.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Phone : iPhone XS Max 64 Gigabytes 

Color: Silver 

Estimated Shipping Date: November 20th - November 22nd 

still no phone 🙃

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

XS Max both are working smooth. I am very happy to buy this phone and have no issues.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.