The new iPhone 15
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Wired I live in hazard Ky and mine is coming from Memphis tn

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

05DBB0FD-D45E-4E79-AE87-412BFDCDC377.jpegGot my tracking #s finally!!!! Should be here tomorrow! 

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My Husbands XS updated to delivering the 21st by 8pm with a tracking #. My XS Max still shows pending. My husband does not care about getting a new phone 🤬

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Status just changed to shipped! Delivery 📦 by 3pm tomorrow! 🙃

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

My status didn’t change still preparing to ship but i recieved email and text that they shipped my order via fedex and it will be delivered tomorrow. I tracked it says Memphis, TN and I live in Florida. 

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Got my tracking number! They always require a signature for cell phones especially a thousand dollar phone. 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I ordered my husbands the next freakin day if he gets his and I don’t get mines I’m going to be heated on a whole other level 

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

6 years ago

@PCantrell84So take his 😂

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Check fed ex download there app and sign up for there FedEx Delivery Manager this will show all packages coming to your home! 

Mine wasn’t showing either because att cancel mine and I order 1st so Saturday late morning reorder my iPhone X’s max 64gb gold  but got his email showing it was shipped but didn’t have a tracking number for mine so I downloaded the app sign up for 

FedEx Delivery Manager then my order show up the weird thing is mine was picked up from Texas on Sunday sept 16 and shipped from Texas to Indiana on sept 19 arrive on sept 20. We live in milwaukee wi it says before 8 pm tomorrow so guess all day waiting but hopefully with the app I can track it closer it gets here! Hope this helps and I know how you feel as it happen to me too! 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Okay I was tripping I guess I should have faith. I just got my shipping confirmation for my silver Xs max! Came an hour later

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.