The new iPhone 15
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

Mines says $97 but I remember checking out it will be billed on my next months bill

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Order status: 

In progress

We’re working on your order! Stay tuned—we’ll email or text you when it’s ready.

Delivery by date: 
September 21, 2018
Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max 256GB

Quantity: 1

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Just checked and my iPhone xs max gold is preparing to shipwhooohooo😜😜😜!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Just checked my preorder status and it says "preparing to ship" and I can no longer cancel 😄

Scholar

• 

232 Messages

6 years ago

Oh boy...here we go again, maybe.  Two posters have now got preparing to ship statuses.  Again, there seems to be no rhyme or reason behind AT&T's shipping order.  My order still shows in progress with a delivery date by 9/21.  I'll wait until the day before to see if that changes, I just have had bad experiences in past years with AT&T delivery dates slipping at the last minute with no warning.  Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping...we'll see.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

My two iphone xs max are also just changed to "preparing to ship"  Very happy with AT&T preorder this time.  Open early and easy to track shipment.  

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I wonder if the shipping process changed this year. In previous years ordering through AT&T, you wouldn't get a shipment update until a day or two before the release. I read this is because Apple would ship them to AT&T and then AT&T would ship them to the respective buyers. This year, it seems like they could possibly be shipping from China with the Apple preorders. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.9K Messages

6 years ago

I used the Apple App and selected the IPhone Xs Max with color and capacity earlier and saved it as a favorite and insured my payment info was up to date. Did not order until 9:00AM 14 Sep. Tere were plenty of models, colors and capacity left for 21 Sep deliveries. A few hours later delivery dates were slipping. 

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

6 years ago

10:41 pm EST — my status stills says in progress. I wonder is it because I have the gold 512GB

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

I just checked my status and it has also changed from in progress to “preparing to ship” for me yassssss!!!! Again, I ordered the 256gb phone in gold for reference and ordered it at 3:04am ET on 9/14. If you haven’t gotten the preparing to ship notification yet i think it’s still a little bit early.  We aren’t all going to get it at the same exact time so just keep checking back. I’ve even seen across AT&T forums some people’s status being stuck at “in progress” and got a delivery on launch day as promised. Their status never even updated but it didn’t mean it wasn’t being processed. You just never know and their order system isn’t the most reliable. Keep checking back and continue to update us! Good luck everyone! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.